Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job GA
This partnership-track opportunity has a base salary plus RVUs. You will also be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and $2K, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact please contact Dave Snyder at 954.837.2760 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2623782.
- Well-established private group
- Partnership-track offered
- Excellent earning potential
- Sign-on bonus and comprehensive benefits
- Join a collaborative team of an oncologist and PA
- Outpatient only
- Proficient treating both solid tumor and blood disorders
- Family-friendly area with close access to a metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.