Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , GA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia cancer center with their search for a Hem Onc or Med Onc due to growth. The incoming physician will be joining a well-established private group with a collaborative team of oncologists. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:2 call. You will need to be proficient in treating both solid tumor and blood disorders. Some of the cancer specialists are actively involved in cancer research through offering clinical trials for various types of cancer. This provides you with access to the newest cancer drugs often before they are commercially available.
This partnership-track opportunity has a base salary plus RVUs. You will also be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and $2,000, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.Refer to job number 2623782.
- Well-established private group
- Partnership-track offered
- Excellent earning potential
- Sign-on bonus and comprehensive benefits
- Join a collaborative team of an oncologist and PA
- Outpatient only
- Proficient treating both solid tumor and blood disorders
- Family-friendly area with close access to a metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.