Full Time Internal Medicine Job Columbus, IN
A new internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Indiana. The incoming physician will work in the clinic 4 days a week from 8 am to 5 pm and have 1 day for administrative work. There will also be one weekend a month of call that is phone-only. See 18 to 20 patients per day on average. They are looking for a board-certified physician, or a board-eligible physician with their boards scheduled. The ideal physician will be someone who is a team-player and is approachable. The team you will join is close-knit and pride themselves on having great communication skills with their patients and each other.
Columbus has been called one of the best cities in the world for architecture lovers. There are also public art and galleries, shopping destinations, and plenty of things to see and do.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624145.
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Full benefits package
- Clinic is 4 days a week and 1 day is administrative
- Phone-only call 1 weekend per month
- See 18 - 20 patients per day
- Prefer BE physicians to have their boards scheduled
- Team-player with great communication skills
- EMR is Epic
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.