Full Time ObGyn Job Zachary, LA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Louisiana group with their search for an OB/GYN. The group handles 500 deliveries per year at the hospital and the clinic is next door to the hospital. There are currently four OB/GYNs and 1 NP., and are looking to add one more physician due to growth. This is a a flexible group where you will work four days a week with a 1:5 call schedule. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates, and H-1B and J1 visas can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a starting annual salary based on experience plus RVUs and a quarterly quality incentive. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days of vacation and 2 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, 5 days of CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice.
You will enjoy working in this Baton Rouge suburb, conveniently located just north of the city. The community features pleasant neighborhoods, top-ranked schools, a wide variety of eateries, shops and stores convenient to residential areas, along with an abundance of recreational activities. Enjoy the cultural diversity and expanding arts scene in downtown Baton Rouge.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624270.
- Base and a quarterly quality incentive plus RVUs
- Occurrence malpractice and more
- Flexible group with a family-friendly atmosphere
- Employed position
- 4-day workweek
- Currently 4 OB/GYNs and 1 NP
- H-1B and J1 candidates accepted
- Desirable bedroom community of Baton Rouge
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.