Full Time Pediatrics Job Stony Brook, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with bonus potential. You will be offered malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision insurance, life insurance and long-term disability, accrued vacation time, CME with stipend, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
This is a great place to live and raise a family offering excellent schools. Only minutes away from Fire Island, 12 miles from the Hampton's and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches, Life at Stony Brook has something to offer to everyone.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2624326.
- NICU hospitalist
- Busy level 3 NICU
- Employed position
- 14 - 16 weeks of service with equally shared call
- Work with a team of 9 neonatologist and NNPs
- 4,000 deliveries a year
- Academic appointment
- Located along the North Shore of Long Island
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.