Full Time Hospitalist Job PA
This hospital-employed position is offering a salary based on certification, and academic or leadership experience. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, 4 weeks of vacation/CME, relocation assistance or a signing bonus, a 401k with an 8 percent contribution, voluntary life insurance, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2624435.
- FM teaching hospitalist position at a highly-respected FM residency
- Provide hospitalist care and supervise residents in an inpatient teaching service
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule in the hospital and 1/2 day per week in clinic
- Some call requirement during the evening and weekends with the residents
- Other teaching or supervisory responsibilities with the residency program
- J-1 or H-1B visa sponsorship available for 2021 FM residents
- Very reasonable patient census of 10 to 15 per day
- NE Pennsylvania located 2 hours from Philadelphia or New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.