Permanent Family Practice Job Jacksonville, FL
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision coverage, long- and short-term disability, PTO and sick leave, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position in a suburb of Jacksonville. Jacksonville is the largest city in the US land wise. It is the largest deepwater port in the south and second largest on the US east coast. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city, or near or on the beach.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624577.
- Competitive salary with full benefit package
- Work Monday through Friday
- Average 20 to 22 patients a day
- Academic affiliation
- Must be board certified
- Will consider board eligible residents
- Numerous beaches and attractions
- Above average public schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.