Full Time Orthopedics Job , NY
A large regional medical facility seeks a board certified or board eligible orthopedic surgeon with hand and upper extremity fellowship or experience. They prefer someone that has experience, but they will consider new graduates. Join a busy and thriving group in the hospital-employed opportunity. Those who have been practicing, may have also picked up this training at some point.
The position offers a $20,000 sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, fellowship stipend, vacation days, malpractice, medical and dental, and a generous benefit package.
Come live and practice in this central New York city in the Finger Lakes area of New York. You will enjoy the green hills scenery, four-season recreation, and the wonderful environment to raise a family.
Let your CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with orthopedic surgery jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For more information, email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362
- Loan forgiveness and a fellowship stipend
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Will consider new or recent hand and upper extremity orthopedic surgery fellows
- Prefer candidates available ASAP with a NY license
- Brand new, state-of-the-art operative suites
- Close to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Experienced foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon preferred
- Health, dental, and vision for physician and family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.