Full Time Pulmonology Job Seneca, PA
The work is about 90 percent outpatient pulmonary work done in a clinic just down the road from the hospital. Once or twice a day you will round on the patients you admit to the hospital as well as check on the 4 to 6 patients in the 8-bed ICU before heading to the clinic. You will be responsible for 1:4 weekend call. The night call is handled by the hospitalist team and/or telemedicine unless there is an emergency.
This position is all about a good work-life balance. The multi-specialty group is known for their congeniality and ability to work well together. This is a small community where you will have a real chance to make a difference. There are a lot of smoking-related COPD cases as well as seasonal respiratory problems to treat.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary, a sign-on bonus, retention bonus, and productivity incentive. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, STD and LTD, group life insurance, 8 weeks of PTO, paid occurrence malpractice, 5 CME days with $3,000 stipend, and robust retirement plans.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2624611.
- Join a collegial multi-specialty group with a non-profit hospital
- 90% outpatient
- Generous guaranteed salary, occurrence RVU production, and more
- Monday - Friday schedule with 1:4 weekend call (no weekday night call)
- 8 weeks of PTO plus another week for CME
- 457b deferred compensation plan, 403b tax shelter, and pension plan
- H-1B candidates are welcome to apply
- Within 75 miles of an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.