Permanent Orthopedics Job Pompano Beach, FL
You will receive a competitive salary with RVUs to kick in once the practice is busy. You will also be provided with medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, three weeks of vacation plus holidays, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come work in Coconut Creek, Florida. It is part of the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is nicknamed the Butterfly Capital of the World. The city is a well-planned community with a unique environmental consciousness touting an abundance of trees, waterways, attractive landscaped roads, beautiful parks, and butterfly gardens throughout the neighborhoods. This is due to the city's progressive planning approach to creating a unique life-style for residents and businesses. Coconut Creek is the first in the state of Florida and eleventh in the country to be certified as a 'Community Wildlife Habitat'.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624663.
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice with tail
- Work Monday through Thursday, surgery on Mondays
- General orthopedics
- Specialize in total joints
- Board certification required
- Work closely with medical director
- Beautiful Florida location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.