Full Time Family Practice Job , SD
A family medicine or med-ped physician is needed in South Dakota. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The facility is interested in candidates who are board certified or board eligible. This is a Monday through Friday outpatient only position, and the clinic is open from 8 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician will see an average of 20 clinic patients per day. The call is 1:6 and phone-only. This position will require an WY license. If you do not currently hold a license in Wyoming, we can help you obtain one.
If chosen, you will receive a two-year guaranteed annual minimum cash compensation with an opportunity to earn productivity bonuses. You will also receive $20k in annual retention bonuses for 5 years, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 1 week of CME with a $5,000 reimbursement, 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of holidays, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, a relocation package, and malpractice insurance with tail.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to steve.kaminsky@CompHealth.com. Refer to job number 2624669.
- 2-year guaranteed compensation plus productivity bonuses
- Monday through Friday
- Average 20 clinic patients per day
- 1:6 phone-only call
- Recently opened primary care clinic
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of holidays, and 1 week of CME
- $20K annual retention bonus plus a sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance, retirement package, and malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.