Full Time ObGyn Job Baton Rouge, LA
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located near Baton Rouge, LA seeking a full-time Ob/Gyn Physician.
- Hospital employed practice
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Occurrence malpractice insurance meaning your tail will be covered if you were to ever leave
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards, plus individualized productivity incentives
- Commitment incentive, student loan forgiveness, relocation expense reimbursement available
- 4 day work week with 32 days of paid time off annually and 5 CME days
Located in an upscale Baton Rouge suburb. The area has great neighborhoods, a wide variety of restaurants, shops and stores with an abundance of recreational activities which makes it the first choice for many families. The education system is ranked the #1 school district in the state.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.