Full Time Psychiatry Adult Job Phoenix, AZ
INPATIENT ADULT PSYCHIATRIST NEEDED IN PHOENIX
Excellent opportunity for a Board-Certified Adult Psychiatrist to join this large not-for-profit multi-specialty group in Phoenix, AZ.
This is a full-time position and ideal candidates must enjoy working with hospitalized, mentally ill patients. Caseload is 10-11 patients and most patients are involuntary. This position includes faculty appointment and involvement in resident and medical student education.
- 4 Weeks paid time off
- 1 Week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, AD & D insurance
- Tax deferred Pension Plan with company contributions
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Visa Candidates encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be Board Certified in Psychiatry or in the process of Board Certification and must obtain an Arizona Medical License prior to beginning employment.
For more information, please email your CV to Rhonda@InSyncRecruiters.com today.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.