Locum Tenens Surgery Job , MO
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Missouri with their search for a temporary general surgeon. The work schedule consists of five months of weekend shifts. You can expect to see around 4 - 8 patients per weekend, and this facility is looking for candidates who can do bread and butter GS with no scopes and should have recent trauma experience. This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants. We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role. ACLS and ATLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging and licensing will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. You will enjoy the local culture and community spirit of this location. To find out more, call Weatherby today for details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- Five months of coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and ATLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 4 - 8 cases per weekend
- Bread and butter GS with no scopes
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.