Full Time Pediatric Cardiology Job Jackson, MS
CompHealth is currently assisting a Mississippi hospital group with their search for a transplant pediatric cardiologist to join their team. This is an ideal practice for candidates interested in an academic career with a clinical component. The clinic is open Monday through Friday, no weekend clinic hours. The transplant team currently includes dedicated cardiologists supported by a nurse coordinator and an NP. They are looking for candidates with advanced training in heart failure/transplant or that have at least five years of transplant clinical experience. This position will require a MS license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year fellows and visa candidates are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation based on experience and academic rank. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a pleasant part of Mississippi. It is one of the largest cities in the state, a quintessential college town, but still has a relaxed, southern hospitality. This is a great place to raise a family or settle down.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth today. To get started, text/call Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number #2622333.
- Employed opportunity
- Academic affiliation
- Strong referral base on-site with a large network of pediatric subspecialties
- Flexible schedule
- Join a team of pediatric cardiologist
- Competitive base salary with a full benefits package
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.