Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , VT
A well-respected physician-led practice in Central Vermont is hiring an urgent care physician with a sports medicine fellowship. This urgent care medical clinic is staffed by experienced physicians who are board-certified in family practice, sports medicine, and emergency medicine. In addition to urgent care, the incoming physician will treat ski/snowboard injuries at the clinic located at the ski resort. All trauma is transferred to the hospital.
They are offering an a competitive salary. You will also be offered health /dental/disability benefits, vacation time, a 403B with hospital match, $6,000 annual CME allowance, and generous malpractice.
Live, work, and play in one of New England's most beautiful locations. You will have access to the best ski resorts in the Northeast.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Carm Benson directly at 954.616.2904 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623823.
- No call
- Competitive salary
- Excellent full comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
- Work for a well-respected physician-led practice
- Access to some of the best ski resorts in the eastern US
- All outdoor activities abound, water sports, golf
- Board Certified EM, FP, IM with at least two years of clinical experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.