Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Berlin, MD
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience plus RVU bonus. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance and long-disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b with match, and malpractice insurance.
The Berlin/Ocean City area is a great place to live and work and we have an excellent work life balance. There are abundant outdoor activities, including all types of water sports and 17 championship golf courses within a 15 mile radius and there are well over 200 restaurants in the area. The summertime resort provides year round activities for the locals, without the traffic, crime and high cost of living that often accompany larger metropolitan areas. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2623910.
- Salary based on experience plus RVU bonus
- Be hospital-employed
- Brand new cancer center
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 10 call days per month - office only
- Joining 1 Hem-onc, 1 Rad Onc, and 1 NP
- Highly desirable coastal location
- Excellent school zones
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.