Full Time Orthopedics Job Marion, IN
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation based on experience and skills. You will be offered medical benefits, life/insurance disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. This Midwest community is family-oriented with excellent schools, a performing arts center, a philharmonic orchestra, museums, and theaters. Youth sports and activities are high on the list of this town's priorities. Public and private golf courses are plentiful for avid golfers. You will be an hour away from Indianapolis and all that city has to offer.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623969.
- Comp is based on MGMA
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment
- New speciality for the hospital
- Building an orthopedic program
- Referrals from employed primary care physicians
- Call is 10 days a month
- H-1B welcome to apply
- 1 hour Northeast of Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.