Full Time Pulmonology Job Florence, AL
A new hospital that opened in 2018 in Alabama needs an additional pulmonary critical care physician. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule where there will be a rotation of 1 week inpatient and 2 weeks of outpatient. You will be joining two pulmonary critical care physicians with teaching and academic titles available. This is a great opportunity to work at a hospital that just invested in new technology and equipment.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary plus additional compensation through production and quality bonuses. The recruitment package may include relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life/insurance disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624057.
- New hospital that opened 2018
- Hospital-employed position
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Rotating 1 week inpatient then 2 weeks outpatient
- Join 2 Pulm/CC physicians
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Pulm/CC
- Teaching and academic titles available
- 2021 J1 candidate welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.