Full Time Gastroenterology Job Florence, AL
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary that is dependent upon experience and the ability to do advanced procedures (EUS and ERCP) plus additional compensation through production and quality bonuses. The recruitment package may include relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life/insurance disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please contact Dave Snyder at 954.837.2760 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2624058.
- Feel secure being hospital-employed
- ERCP preferred, not required
- Solo GI position
- Build and establish a practice the way you want
- Light call of 1:3 (strong hospitalist team)
- New hospital that opened in 2018
- 6 endoscopy rooms
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.