Full Time Internal Medicine Job Statesville, NC
This employed opportunity has a two-year base salary and then year three will be a base salary plus incentive compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/insurance disability, vacation/holidays, 1 week of CME and $5,000, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
Statesville is home to three North Carolina unique and exciting festivals. Beyond festivals, Statesville is also home to numerous attractions and activities including Historic Downtown Statesville, Fort Dobbs, Love Valley, golf, boutique shopping, unique local cuisine, and museums. Excellent schools and several nearby higher education options make Statesville a unique place to call home.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624078.
- 2-year annual base salary
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment
- Outpatient only
- Employed position
- Existing patient base from retiring physician
- See 20 to 22 patients per day
- Will consider residents and IM physicians
- 35 minutes to Charlotte
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.