Full Time Family Practice Job , TX
Join this wonderful hospital system in the very desirable Dallas/Fort Worth area in Texas. They are looking for a board certified, bilingual Spanish speaking, mission driven physician that is willing to work hard and has a practice building mentality. The work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm, with no weekends, nights, or call. Physicians who have experience running their own practice would be ideal. Also, physicians who are looking to do some administrative work and pass along ideas and experience to management would be great.
This group is offering an excellent compensation package and is looking for a physician to start work towards the summer time of 2019. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, a 401K with employer match, relocation assistance, one week of CME and stipend, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For all who are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624105.
- Great location in Dallas/Fort Worth suburbs
- Competitive compensation package plus bonuses
- Excellent support staff and management
- 36-hour workweek
- X-ray and lab on-site
- Looking for bilingual Spanish speaking physician
- Excellent reputation in the community
- Collegial work environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.