Permanent Pediatrics Job Stony Brook, NY
This opportunity has a competitive salary plus bonus potential. You will be offered malpractice insurance, health, dental, vision, and disability insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, accrued vacation time, CME with stipend, a pension plan with employer contribution, and relocation assistance.
Stony Brook is located along the North Shore of Long Island. This is a great place to live and raise a family offering excellent schools. It is only minutes away from Fire Island, 12 miles from the Hampton's, and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches, life in Stony Brook has something to offer to everyone.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2624179.
- Long-term care center
- Chronically ill patients
- Work Monday through Friday
- No call or C-sections/deliveries
- Join 10 other pediatric hospitalists in the division
- Need an additional physician to improve continuity of care
- Academic appointment available
- Salary plus bonus potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.