Part Time Dermatology Job Monsey, NY
Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc, located in Monsey, NY is seeking to hire an experienced Dermatologist to work 1-2 days/week in our busy practice (general dermatology). Days and hours are flexible. We offer a very competitive hourly rate, malpractice coverage and loan forgiveness program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to perform physical examinations required to evaluate complex dermatological problems
- Responsible to order appropriate laboratory studies and other special examinations
- Responsible to collect specimens for skin pathological examinations
- Responsible to analyze and interpret data, formulate diagnoses and problem lists, and establish plans for the management of health problems
- Responsible to provide consultations on complex medical problems to other health care providers
- Responsible to prescribe medication(s) and monitor side-effects of medication and adverse reactions
- Responsible to perform dermatology surgery where indicated
- Responsible to refer patients, as needed to specialty and sub specialty providers both in house and outside the center as needed.
- Responsible to perform all duties and responsibilities as delineated in your deeming and scope of services as approved by the Medical Director.
- Must be a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Active NY State Medical License required
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Excellent bedside manner
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.