Full Time Internal Medicine Job Monsey, NY
Community Medical and Dental Care Inc. is a multi-specialty medical facility with an outstanding reputation for serving a diverse community with the highest quality advanced medical services. We offer a complete medical service under one roof. Our state-of-the-art establishment is located in Rockland County in the heart of Monsey, NY. Rockland County is a fast-growing, family-friendly, scenic suburban setting that boasts first-rate schools, fine dining, and beautiful parks.
Community Medical and Dental Care Inc. is constantly expanding to fulfill the needs of our growing community. We are currently looking to hire full-time and part-time medical doctors specializing in Internal Medicine, or Primacy Care Family MD, to join our team of dedicated providers. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including occurrence malpractice insurance, health insurance, paid vacation and CME allowance, and a loan repayment program. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible, have a NY License, and be a NYS Medicaid provider.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to take, evaluate, and record adult medical histories
- Perform physical examinations required to evaluate medical problems
- Order appropriate laboratory studies, x-rays and other examinations
- Analyze and interpret data, formulate diagnoses and problem lists, and establish plans for the management of adult health problems
- Treat problems within the scope of competence and exercise judgment on problems requiring consultation, referral or evaluation
- Initiate consultation requests to specialists and other health professionals including physical therapists, occupational therapists, etc
- Counsel patients on medical problems, use of medications, expected effects of treatment, diet, and other health maintenance matters
- Perform health maintenance for well patients, including administering or supervising immunizations
- Provide consultations on complex adult medical problems to other health care providers
- Manage common medical problems encountered in primary care clinics and manage selected chronic illnesses
- Provide health education to adults, promote healthy lifestyles and importance of preventative health initiatives
- Prescribe medication(s) and monitor side-effects of medication and adverse reactions
- Refer patients, as needed to specialty and sub specialty providers both in house and outside the center as needed, i.e. behavioral health, dental, nutrition counseling.
- Responsible to perform all duties and responsibilities as delineated in your deeming and scope of services as approved by the Medical Director.
- Must be Board certified or Board eligible
- 3+ years of experience
- Active NY State Medical License required.
If you are interested in this
opportunity to work in a multi-cultural clinic setting, please e-mail your resume
or CV to Emply@mdhealth18.com or call 845-352-6800 x6850.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.