Full Time Nephrology Job Minneapolis, MN
An expanding facility in Minnesota is looking to bring in two more nephrologists. They are looking for well-trained hard workers for a great work-life balance. Huge referrals await incoming nephrologist from the community and hospital. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to about 5 pm and there are two hospitals you will go to. You will have the highest quality and most advanced medical care available, so you can provide high-quality care to your patients with CKD, hypertension, diabetic kidney disease, kidney transplants, and ESRD. Come join a large group of nephrologists and advanced practitioners.
This is a three-year salaried position followed by an opportunity for partnership. You will also receive paid time off, holiday pay, one week of CME with a stipend, medical and dental coverage, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, a luxurious retirement plan, and more. For more information, please forward your CV via email to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2623556.
- Three-year partnership-track
- Join a financially secure group
- Two well-trained nephrologists needed
- Hard worker for a great work-life balance
- Huge referral base awaits the incoming nephrologist
- Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to about 5 pm
- Highest quality and most advanced medical care available
- H1 visas, 2020 and 2021 fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.