Full Time Otolaryngology Job NM
This picturesque part of New Mexico is great for people who like outdoor activities. Enjoy mountains, skiing, fishing, hiking, and it is a great community for families. Wonderful vistas and great real estate values, fine schools, many area restaurants, quaint shops await you here. Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please call Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2623640.
- $454K base with a 3 year contract
- $70K sign-on
- New Mexico destination area
- General otolaryngology practice
- Partnership option
- Local surgery center shares
- Full and complete benefits package
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.