Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job , WI
A cardiothoracic position is newly available at a hospital in Wisconsin. This is a great opportunity to create your own cardiothoracic program with excellent hospital support. You will also enjoy a well-established referral base. You will also have dedicated nurse resources, dedicated advanced practice clinician support, and clinical staff support. Minimally invasive or vascular capabilities are preferred, but not required.
This employed position offers a competitive guaranteed salary. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a retirement plan, paid malpractice insurance, and possible loan forgiveness.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2623658.
- Opportunity to create your own cardiothoracic program
- Integrate with an established program
- Excellent hospital support
- Dedicated nurse resources and APC support
- Clinical staff support
- Well-established referral base
- Minimally invasive or vascular capabilities preferred
- Highly competitive compensation package and excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.