Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Lexington, KY
You will receive a base salary guarantee and production-driven bonuses, licensing fees, association and membership dues, several medical and dental plan options, HSA, group term life insurance disability, and PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will be located in the beautiful Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. This position is located in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the state. Enjoy the quaint Southern charm, hand-crafted bourbon, horse races, and scenic landscapes.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2623694.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Excellent benefits offered
- Large and established medical group in KY
- 200+ physicians in 30 specialties
- Large internal and external referral base
- Numerous ancillary services
- Comfortable with solid tumor and blood disorders
- Interested in having an academic appointment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.