Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Anniston, AL
This opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life/insurance disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME time, relocation assistance, and a 401k retirement plan.
This position is located in northeastern Alabama about an hour from Birmingham. This is the right opportunity for you if you like a slower pace to your day and enjoy people who go out of their way to be friendly and welcoming to their community.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2623857.
- Stable multi-specialty group
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call responsibilities
- Join another radiation oncologist
- Proficient with full spectrum of radiation oncology
- 60 miles to Birmingham
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.