Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , VT
Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Southwestern Vermont ? Physician Needed
Seeking Emergency Medicine physician to a community in southwestern VT that serves roughly 75,000 people from three Counties in Vermont, eastern Rensselaer Country in New York, and Northern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
This multispecialty physician group providing services to the medical practices of southwestern Vermont. The Emergency Medicine group is seeking a full-time BC/BE physician to join their team. Close relationship with the physicians of our community, a fully staffed and strong hospitalist program, and low numbers of patients per hour.
- Full privileges including procedural sedation.
- Annual volume 23K
- Flexible scheduling including 8 and 9 hour shifts with 42 hours of double coverage
- Competitive compensation package with generous night differential
- Lab and radiology services are conveniently provided in-house
- Financial package includes a market competitive base salary
- Full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment
The area offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking. There are also a variety of school options in the community.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.