Full Time Gastroenterology Job IL
We are currently accepting CV?s for BC/BE Gastroenterologists to join our high volume, established practice in central Illinois. Enjoy Lake living just 30 minutes from the state capital in Springfield!
- Financially solid medical group with more than 450 providers within it?s network across Illinois and Wisconsin
- The practice is located on the 360-bed hospital campus with access to x-ray, lab, CT, and MRI just a few steps away
- Three endoscopy suites with the latest technology - superior diagnostic and interventional treatments for a wide variety of digestive diseases and gastrointestinal disorders
- The ideal candidate will have fellowship training in Gastroenterology with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong leadership skills
- We offer: performance Incentives, signing bonuses, full complement of benefits, student loan repayment, excellent retirement plans with pension, generous paid time off and extra perks including housing incentive
Community ranked #1 Best Small Metro Area in America by Forbes Magazine and is a great place to live, work and play. Located less than an hour from Southern Illinois University in Springfield, University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign and home to Millikin University and Richland College. Thirty-six miles of lake shoreline offer lovely home sites, spectacular views, and any water sport you desire. Two all-inclusive country clubs as well as a great public school system and many private school options. 48 parks provide miles of bike and hiking trails, horseback riding, camping, skiing, fishing, gardens, and a variety of innovative children?s programs.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.