Full Time Gyn-Oncology Job Indianapolis, IN
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Indianapolis, IN seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee with bonus incentives
- You will join two GynOnc physicians and a nurse practitioner.
- Call is 1:3 and 20 - 22 patients per day
- Access to the most up-to-date technologies and surgical tools, DaVinci robotics, for cancer treatment
- Generous signing bonus, relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision retirement options and legal insurance and paid malpractice
Indianapolis is the 12th largest city in the nation. It is a unique mix of big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere. Indiana is consistently ranked as one of the nation's top physician-friendly states with low cost malpractice, a simplified licensing process and an affordable cost of living. Residents of Indianapolis enjoy more than 190 parks, golf courses and recreation facilities as well as professional sports, shopping and flavorful cultural districts.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.