Full Time Dermatology Job , IL
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in West Central Illinois seeking a full-time Dermatologist.
- $450,000 base salary direct from training and $500,000 base salary with practice experience
- Plus productivity incentive bonus plan to make more money
- Benefits include health, life, vision, dental, disability, malpractice coverage with tail, employee child care center
- 4-6 weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance included
- Forgivable loan for educational debt considered
This Illinois city with a population of 50,000 has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the top 100 small cities in which to live. Forbes Magazine rated it as the 8th Best Small City in the U.S. to raise a family. The community also offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year public community college, a 4-year private university, two vocational colleges, fine dining, and abundant recreational facilities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.