Full Time Primary Care Job Raleigh, NC
Primary Care Physician
Raleigh, North Carolina
We are seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our team. We are a full-service internal medicine practice focused on prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and available to work Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
Benefits / Compensation for Primary Care Physician:
- 225K plus productivity incentive
- Sign on bonus
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- Full Benefits including 401K, CME annual allowance with time off, Disability, Life Insurance -benefits kick in immediately
- Paid Licensing renewal fees
- Partnership Opportunity after 1 year
- Full office support staff
- Multiple in-house services
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician:
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements for Primary Care Physician:
- Seeing 15-16 patients per day
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Active North Carolina Medical License
- Willing to provide visa sponsorship
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.