Locum Tenens Cardiology Job , WY
We are looking to fill a temporary interventional cardiology job now open at a Wyoming medical facility. This is every third week of coverage. Your duties include seeing echo, stress, EKG, and interventional cardiology for approximately 10 - 15 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 1:3 weekly shift rotation
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 15 inpatients per day
- Echo, stress, EKG, and interventional duties
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.