Full Time Radiology Job Tallahassee, FL
This partnership-track position offers a base salary and a sign-on based on experience. You will also receive malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 10 weeks of vacation, CME, pension profit sharing and a 401k, and relocation assistance.
As the state capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine, and just a short drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. Tallahassee is situated less than an hour from the Gulf of Mexico and thirty miles from South Georgia.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623226.
- Incredibly stable private practice
- In business almost 60 years
- Ability to focus on strongest modalities
- No required night or weekend call
- 2020 fellows will be considered
- 10 weeks of vacation to start
- Metro area with cultural amenities aplenty
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.