Full Time Critical Care Job , NJ
An exciting critical care or pulmonary critical care opportunity is now available at a group in New Jersey. The group has an exclusive contract with an affluent hospital and they are taking over the critical care department and will need several physicians. This a great opportunity to build and grow the ICU with a potential for leadership. Your schedule will be three weeks on and one week off, for a total of three months off per year. If you are a team player, work well with nurses, and care about the patients this may be the opportunity for you. Come embrace the challenge and excitement of achievement.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2623468.
- Opportunity to build and grow the ICU
- Closed ICU, strong affluent hospital
- Practice 3 weeks and take a week off for 3 months off per year
- Will consider pulmonary critical care with option for pulmonary outpatient mix
- 2020 fellows and experienced physicians welcomed
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive salary well above MGMA Median
- Beautiful community with excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.