Full Time Gastroenterology Job Columbia, SC
A hospital in South Carolina is hiring a gastroenterologist to take over a practice from a GI who is retiring. This will be a solo position where you will work Monday through Friday. There will be call for just one hospital and the clinic is located on the hospital campus. Procedures are done in the GI suite of the hospitals ASC. They are affiliated with the South Carolina College of Medicine, and some teaching is available. The ideal candidate will be proficient in ERCP and/or EUS.
Receive a base salary guarantee plus production. You will also be provided with medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/holidays. relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To begin talking about this position, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623614.
- Be hospital-employed
- Solo GI position
- Take over a practice from a GI who is retiring
- ERCP and EUS preferred
- Cover just 1 hospital
- Affiliated with the University of South Carolina
- Base salary guarantee plus production
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.