Full Time Orthopedics Job Stockton, CA
This hospital-employed position is offering a salary plus incentives/bonuses and additional stipend. You will also be provided with a life insurance plan, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, retirement plan, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2623623.
- Develop an orthopedic surgery residency program
- Program is planned to start in 2021 - 2022
- 10 residents (2 per year)
- Hospital-employed position
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an associate program director
- Salary will be dependent upon experience
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.