Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , MS
A hematologist/medical oncologist is needed at a hospital in Mississippi. This position will provide you with the exciting opportunity of working for an accredited regional cancer center that is a nationally recognized facility. The schedule is four days per week with shared outpatient call, and you will see 16 to 22 patients per day. You will be joining a team of five medical oncologists, two radiation oncologists, and various other support staff. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active Mississippi license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. J-1 visa candidates are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, full medical benefits, and 20 days of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, life/disability insurance, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2623629.
- Hospital-employed position
- Accredited regional cancer center
- Four-day work week
- 16 to 22 patients per day
- Shared outpatient call, inpatient call covered by hospitalists
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Coastal living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.