Full Time Psychiatry Job , ND
A mental health facility in North Dakota needs an adult inpatient psychiatrist. The schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 am to 7 pm. There will be one night of call per week and call on the weekend that is worked. The incoming physician will see 12 to 14 patients visits per day plus 5 consults. They have one APP that supports inpatient from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, and looking to add more in the future. The goal would be to have an APP working 7 on and 7 off with the same physician. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a full comprehensive benefits package, 3 weeks of vacation plus holidays, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME time, a 401K and 403B with profit sharing, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city located on the border with Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community full of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623635.
- Adult inpatients only
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm
- See 12 to 14 patient visits plus 5 consults
- They have 1 APP that supports inpatient
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome
- 401K and 403B with profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and LTD/STD
- Located near Fargo
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.