Full Time Internal Medicine Job , NC
A health system in North Carolina is hiring internal medicine and family medicine physicians to serve patients in the comfort of their own environment. House calls are made to patients homes, apartments, hotels, workplaces, and senior resident/assisted living facilities. The incoming physician will see patients on a regular and detailed basis, and respond promptly to urgent care needs. Same or next-day appointments are available beginning at 8 am. Come work for the gold-standard of in home-based patient centered care and it is their mission to deliver the highest quality primary care available anywhere to patients of all ages.
This employed position has a based salary with medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2623641.
- Home-based primary care
- Looking to hire 10 to12 physicians
- See 10 to 15 patients per day
- Spend more time with patients
- Take a more proactive approach to care
- Contract phlebotomists draw patients blood
- In-home X-ray and medical imaging studies
- They offer appointments 7 days a week
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.