Full Time Psychiatry Job Provo, UT
Associated Leadership Roles
Close to Major Metro
Join a hospital outside a major metro that has 3 different opportunities for Psychiatrist positions. The group is immediately seeking an inpatient Psychiatrist that will take over the Medical Director role at the hospital that has 22 beds in the Psychiatry ED and a full behavioral health program. There is a large need for additional providers to join their team, so step on board a group that is patient and quality focused and make an exceptional income!
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- Flexible schedule - 40 hours per week
- Fantastic built in referral system
- Full benefits, Paid Time Off, Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks amount the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- Less than 1 hour away from a major metro and international airport
Job ID: P 11914461 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.