Full Time Family Practice Job Parker, AZ
Family Medicine Physician – Integrated Practice
Riverfront Rural Community in Western Arizona
Quality of Life and Practice
We are seeking an experienced family medicine physician for our newly opened, integrated healthcare clinic in Parker, Arizona. We’re expanding our reach along the Colorado River and adding our sixth clinic to our organization. If you want to practice in a community health center which is mission driven, and serving an underserved population, please reach out today.
- Practice is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- No weekends, No call
- The behavioral health team also in the adjacent building as well
- Must be AZ licensed, prefer experience and Spanish is helpful but not required
- Full benefits package offered, Med/Den/Vision premiums paid, 401k, paid time off, CME and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This Colorado Riverfront community is home to a variety of outdoor activities both on the river and off. Great practice with for a quieter pace of life.
- Affordable homes with median house price at only $243,000
- You can be in the Big City of Las Vegas or Phoenix in less than 3 hours for major airports and sporting events
- But if the water is your thing, jet skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding or boating is in abundance in this community
- No snow here, but if you wanted to ski, in less than 4 hours you can ski in Northern AZ or Southern CA
Job ID: FP 9444268 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.