Full Time Pediatric Development - Behavioral Job NJ
Seeking a BC/BE Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician to join our team. Our Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics group, which has an extensive waitlist of new patients, consists of another DB pediatrician, an experienced Nurse Practitioner, and a psychologist.
Highlights of the position:
- Our patients range from birth through 18 years of age and present with a broad spectrum of syndromes, select mutations, learning disabilities, and conditions.
- A typical day consists of 3 new patients and 5 follow-up patients.
- Participate in community outreach through a monthly clinic
- Collaborate with numerous other pediatric sub-specialty groups.
- Enjoy working in an academic environment with pediatric residents and students from two medical schools.
- NO CALL REQUIREMENT!
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. You will work in a collaborative environment with a team that has a strong work ethic. The hospital is surrounded by welcoming communities, large academic centers and is minutes from wonderful homes, excellent schools, and quaint New Jersey towns. We are a 45-minute train ride to New York City and an easy 45-minute drive to beautiful beaches.
Contact Scott at email@example.com or 561-413-9455
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.