Locum Tenens Urology Job , WY
We have an opportunity in Wyoming for a urologist. The provider can expect to work full time on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Weekday coverage full time
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- General urology work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.