Permanent Rheumatology Job , CT
You will have the opportunity to precept medical students and internal medicine residents from one of the elite institutions in a nearby program. The incoming physician will be supported by other rheumatologists. The group welcomes board certified and board eligible candidates. A CT license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and profit-sharing. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full family medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, life/disability insurance, 1 week of CME with a $3,000 stipend, a retirement plan and profit sharing, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in the vibrant central Connecticut suburbs close to both New York City, NY, and Boston, MA, also close to Long Island Sound with easy access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment, beaches and more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the just-right internal medicine jobs. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2622850.
- Practice available due to retirement
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, established patient base
- See 20 - 25 adult patients daily with more referrals
- Faculty appointment available and precepting opportunity
- 1:4 phone calls only
- Lavish compensation package with competitive salary
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Partnership offered after two years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.