Full Time Psychiatry Job Asheville, NC
A North Carolina health system is in search of a psychiatrist. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and they welcome both full-time and part-time availabilities. You will see 16 to 25 adult and geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities, depending on how busy you want to be, and travel within 90 minutes of Asheville. The NPs take on-site call, and only in an emergency will you be contacted. A geriatric fellowship is a plus, not required, just comfortable with geriatric patients.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401K retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
Come live and practice in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. It is known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture. Asheville is one of the most welcoming, vibrant cities in America.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2622951.
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- SNFs and assisted living facilities
- FT and PT shifts available
- NPs take on-site call
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Occurrence malpractice
- Generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.