Permanent ObGyn Job Eureka, CA
This employed opportunity has a competitive two-year salary guarantee. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 6 weeks of PTO, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's second largest natural bay. It has year round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to breathtaking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, and to Redwood Forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2622954.
- 2-year income guarantee
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Multidisciplinary team
- Join 3 OB/GYNs, 3 mid-levels, and 8 MAs
- Average 3 to 7 deliveries per month
- Clinic averages 3 GYN surgeries per week
- J1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored
- Spectacular area to live and work
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.