Permanent Psychiatry Job Sacramento, CA
This offers a competitive salary, an annual quality bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and a loan forgiveness program. You will also receive malpractice insurance, free health care benefits, 8 weeks of PTO, annual CME, a pension plan, a 401k with employer match, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Stockton, CA within an easy drive to either Sacramento r San Francisco. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623133.
- Residency program operational summer 2020
- Anticipating 3 psychiatrists per year (7 total residents)
- Must have interest in academics/research
- Work in close collaboration with residents/fellows
- Teaching and academic experience preferred
- Annual quality bonus
- Loan forgiveness program and sign-on bonus
- 8 weeks of PTO per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.